Thursday, March 5, 2009

TIRED, DISCOURAGED AND PRETTY MUCH A BIG OLE' DOWNER

Yep, that pretty much describes me tonight. You didn't think all my blog entries were going to be smiley and happy, did you? Maybe its because I haven't slept well the past 3 nights, or maybe its the crappy weather. Or maybe its just that I have so much freakin stuff that I'm responsible for that I feel like just ditching it all, and plopping myself somewhere nice and warm and care-free. Of course, I can't do that, but oh, how I dream of it often! Yes, I will allow myself this evening to sulk and say "What if" and "If only",and "Why me" and then tomorrow will come and I will pick up where I left off, and press on because I have to. Yes, tomorrow morning will be better. Just wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment