Monday, March 16, 2009

NOT ME! MONDAY


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

Ok, so I don't have anything TOO scandelous to fess up to this week, but I did do a few things that I'm willing to admit to just for the sake of cheap entertainment for you.

I'll start off by telling you that I did NOT feel super motivated this morning and went to the gym at 5am before work (and I did NOT burn 360 calories!) While I was working out, I did NOT act like I didn't hear Mr. Annoying Guy on the treadmill next to me by pretending that my ipod was really loud. That would be rude and anti-social. Because, obviously, if I'm at the gym at 5am, half asleep and with my ipod earbuds in, I'm there strictly for socializing. OH YES, and of course I didn't have to use my workout clothes to dry off with after my shower because I left my towel at home. EWWWW, who does that? (I'll tell you who, someone who's desperate and has no other option)

Oh, and when I was painting my 5 year old daughter's fingernails I most definately DID NOT enable her thumb-sucking habit (which we've been trying to break for months) by giving in and agreeing not to paint her thumb fingernail so she could still suck it without it tasting like nail polish. I did NOT give in to her charms! She is NOT currently walking around with 9 beautifully polished nails and one that is deformed and all dried out. Nope, I'm a stronger parent than that. What I say, goes!

Finally, I am NOT considering forgoing all responsibilities and spending my whole evening playing Super Mario Galaxy on the wii with my kids. I am NOT that addicted to a stupid game! Oh,and I did NOT make it all the way to the ghost level yesterday! Whooo Hoooo!! (I mean, darn!)

Wow. That was really quick and fairly painless.

2 comments:

  1. I love Mario Galaxy!! wish I could make it that far..got stuck on the candy ones so I stopped ofr awhile..been playing Zelda OOT which I downloaded to my wii..you have to give me your code and I can give you mine and we can wii message each other! if you have wi fi wiht the wii that is..

    ReplyDelete
  2. As usual, you are an OUTSTANDING parent! I love "Not Me" Mondays!

    As for the game, well, I guess we're all addicted to some game or another, except for ME! :) HA!

    ReplyDelete