Saturday, February 21, 2009

REST AND RELAXATION

Ahhhh, my "weekend" is here. Actually my weekend came a day late this week due to the fact that I worked today, but am taking Monday off as a personal day. What will I do with the free time? Oh probably housework, homework, bills and the like. BUT, for the first time in a LONG, LONG time, Paco and I have a couple days off together!! That rarely happens with our crazy schedules. Who knows what we will do....the world is our oyster. We were going to go to the gym tonight with the kids and let them swim but Cole wasn't feeling great so that fell through. We decided on chinese food and family movie night. Its all good!

This morning Cole woke up before I left for work. The boy does not know the meaning of sleeping in. He came to me with his hands on his chest and said "Mom! I'm having a heart attack!". I laughed and said "You're kidding me!" He said "I think its because my heart is so full of Mom love!". Awwwwww, I love having a son.

No comments:

Post a Comment