Sunday, February 22, 2009

LAZY MORNING.....

Ahhh, there's nothing like sleeping in on a Sunday morning. Okay, so maybe alot of people don't consider 7am to be sleeping in, but hey, I usually have to get up at 4:30 so thats an extra 2 1/2 hours of restful bliss. Besides, I'm totally a morning person. So, a couple cups of coffee and some Gracie snugglin' and its time to get a move on. I was happily surprised to wake up to sunshine blanketing our bedroom, only now to watch the cloud cover move in. Had I not gotten up early I would have missed the sun! Darling husband is enjoying some well deserved sleep and the little Suttons are clamoring for breakfast....that's my cue....

3 comments:

  1. I Love when the sun is shung in the mornings! mades me want to do stuff!! Now it's cold and cloudy..I don't wanna do nothin'! LOL

    Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry..that should be shining! not shung..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Check this out. Probably costs an arm and a leg.
    http://blog2print.sharedbook.com

    ReplyDelete