Thursday, February 3, 2011

Tonight I dropped Gracie off at basketball practice and am currently camped out in Starbucks with my laptop and a coffee. Coffee at 7pm....could prove to be a bad decision, but I don't care. It's quiet and I'm relaxed.
Life has been a blur the past several months. We moved my mom and grandmother out of their place and are struggling to sell it now. My Grandmother is living in a nursing home and my Mom is living with us. We have all been adapting to our new "normal".

 I started a new job last month. Actually, same job, just a new location...and I love it. Everyone is really nice and I've got plenty of projects planned to keep myself busy. This change has really renewed my passion for my work and has me excited to get to work again. It's a great feeling. It just all feels so much easier now...I wish I had made this change years ago when I started to feel the job wearing on me. Sometimes it really does feel like things all work out for a reason.

Well, my free time is up, better go get my girl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment