Monday, January 10, 2011

Today

  • one last day to hang out with my old work buddies
  • a jalapeno bagel for breakfast
  • lots of hugs from my buddy Joe
  • a cookie "incident" with Amanda
  • neck rubs for two of my best buds at work (sounds weirder than it was)
  • a bittersweet relationship
  • smoothie-makin' with my new blender
  • watching the kids make paper snowmen
  • giving my husband a hard time about breaking the microwave only minutes after fixing our furnace
  • glitter all over the carpet from snowman craft time 
  • new "black orchid" lipstick
  • missing Amanda and my "guys" already
  • enjoying the feeling of having my 7 year old almost moved back out of our bedroom
  • Brrrrr...it's cold outside!
  • anxious to get back to my new job tomorrow...lots of plans 
  • thinking its about time for a visit to the Brick House
  • so happy that my husband cleaned out his "Dad" basket
  • looking forward to another day of adventure tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment