Wednesday, November 17, 2010

TO DO

To Do:
  • rake the leaves
  • finally pull the enormous corn stalks out of the garden and finish winterizing it
  • drool endlessly over husband's new phone
  • rake more leaves. Oh boy we have lots of leaves.
  • make caramel apples with Gracie. She has reminded me that I promised to do this a month ago
  • swoon over my little girl who voluntary cleans her room and organizes her sock basket
  • secretly steal my husband's new phone when he's in another room
  • catch up on filing, sorting, organizing
  • quit complaining and feeling sorry for myself
  • compliment my son when he makes great choices
  • celebrate my blessings!
  • get my tail back in gear on my weight loss plan....slacker!
  • got those leaves raked yet?
  • snuggle with my husband
  • insult my brother-in-law
  • hug my kids
  • clean up the HUGE mess in the basement
  • return a million phone calls
  • get off the computer and get ready for work!

No comments:

Post a Comment