Saturday, September 25, 2010

Ropes course and ziplining

WOW!! Before I lost all this weight I never would have had the courage to climb up into the trees for a ropes course and ziplining. IT ROCKED!!

The rope ladder....the only way up to the ropes course. Tougher than it looks!
Harnessing up. Super comfy. NOT. Also a little awkward! HA!
Up, up, up I go!
They call this the "leap of faith". Took me a few minutes to work up the courage to jump, but I made it!
This was the toughest part of the whole course. My legs were shaking SO bad that I couldn't keep my balance.
                                                                             rope bridge
making my way to the zipline platform. We all took a few minutes to make this jump. There's something horrifying about jumping off a platform this high in the air! It was AMAZING FUN!
WHEEEEEE!!!!!
I DID IT!
Ziplining...check!! What's my next adventure?
 

1 comment: