Saturday, September 4, 2010

No time to blog

I've had NO time to blog...because I've been...
  • working, at a little thing I like to call a J.O.B
  • helping out at our first cub scout meeting...yay!
  • sewing patches onto my husband's scout uniform
  • convincing my mother in law to sew patches on COLE'S uniform (ALOT of patches!)
  • flag football practice
  • cheer squad practice
  • having dinner with friends
  • dropping off / hosting sleepovers
  • catching up on housework
  • cleaning out the family baskets, and organizing stuff for the first day of school! (Wednesday)
  • finally buying groceries to fill the fridge, pantry and freezer (Goodbye, $200.00)
  • planning out school lunches
  • dragging my children into dressing room trying to find the right size of jeans (too long, too tight, sigh)
  • listening to "Water for elephants" on audiobook in my car because I just can't stay awake at night to read
  • but STILL trying to finish "Eat, Pray, Love" at night. In 5 minute increments before I crash.
  • drinking wine. lots and lots of wine.
  • gazing at my kitchen which desperately needs new, (non-green!) paint
  • gazing at my living room ceiling which needs paint as well
  • moping because I can't squeeze in time for the gym
  • missing my yoga class
  • catching up on bill-paying and checkbook balancing
  • taking the kids to birthday parties
  • watching my tomatoes. Will they EVER ripen before the first frost?
  • measuring my tallest sunflower
  • eating salmon
  • anticipating going to my women's retreat at Camp Sweyolakan next weekend
  • stepping over slugs on my sidewalk in the evenings. Gross.
  • contemplating college
  • laundry, laundry and laundry
What have YOU been upto?

No comments:

Post a Comment