Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I STILL EXIST

Oh my heavens, it has been a busy, busy week around here. We have commitments of one sort or another every night this week. That. is. exhausting. On top of that I've been sick, which just makes everything worse. Miserable, sore throat-stuffy head-why can't I just climb back into bed ickiness. So don't go feeling like I've forgotten about my blog.We have also had one case of the stomach flu 'round these parts a few days ago and another case potentially tonight. We shall see how my evening goes.

 I also should send a shout out to everyone who has left a message on my cell phone within the past few weeks. Somehow I managed to disable the alert on my phone that tells me I have messages. Yup. Turns out that I had, ahem, quite a few messages. Sorry folks.

I haven't forgotten you. I will be back this weekend, when I'm well and life has slowed down just a tad. See? I'm feeling optimistic!

1 comment:

  1. hope you feel 100% soon! On the bright side...stomach bug helps with the weight loss? Maybe? Just a thought :)

    ReplyDelete