Thursday, April 29, 2010

HAVES AND HAVE NOTS

I HAVE been trying to get to regular blogging.
I HAVE NOT gotten to the gym in 2 weeks. (not for lack of wanting to, just scheduling craziness)
I HAVE been reading Eat, Pray, Love.
I HAVE NOT been missing any of the "stuff" we sold at the yard sale.
I HAVE been enjoying a more clutter-free home.
I HAVE NOT been behaving myself when it comes to sunchips.
I HAVE been able to lose the 3 pounds I gained over last weekend.
I HAVE NOT been counting the days until annoying neighbor kid moves.
I HAVE been enjoying all the rain recently.
I HAVE NOT been good about keeping in touch...with pretty much anyone.
I HAVE been thinking about summer.
I HAVE NOT watched a movie in nearly 2 months.
I HAVE been loving JJ Heller's song "Your hands".
I HAVE NOT been flossing.
I HAVE been meditating.
I HAVE NOT had a haircut in 3 months. I'm a mess.
I HAVE been trying to keep a more positive outlook at work.
I HAVE NOT been that successful.

and how are YOU?

No comments:

Post a Comment