Friday, March 26, 2010

INTERVIEW WITH COLE

Cole and I sat down this afternoon to chat a bit....interview like. Here are his deepest thoughts about lots of things.

Me: how was your day today?
Cole: good, how was yours?
Me: a little rough, but I'm glad to be home with you! Did anything exciting happen at school today?
Cole: yes! My table got the most points for winning games, and we got to choose from the treasure chest.
Me: yay! What did you pick?
Cole: a skull ring.
Me: oh, lovely! So what is your favorite thing about Spring?
Cole: no school next week because of Spring break! I also like playing outside with my friends.
Me: what is your favorite thing about our family?
Cole: when we get family time and do things like play the wii.
Me: what's your favorite wii game?
Cole: star wars: force unleashed.
Me: Hmmm...haven't tried that one yet.  What's your favorite thing about your sister?
Cole: nothing. just kidding. I like to build tents outside with her.
Me:  what's your favorite thing about Daddy?
Cole: doing cub scouts with him. He's a den leader. We are in pack 464.
Me: what's your favorite thing about Mom?
Cole: everything
Me: good answer! So what are your thoughts
 about God?
Cole: everything is great with God!
Me: I agree! What is important to you?
Cole: having a family and being born. Oh and playing with legos.
Me: what kinds of things would you change about the world?
Cole: people should pick up litter. And the only toys in the world would be halloween toys.
Me: if you could change anything about me, what would it be?
Cole: sometimes you're too grumpy with me.
Me: I'll work on that.
Me: if you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Cole: Glacier national park.
Me: Why?
Cole: it was fun camping there last time
Me: what are your favorite and least favorite foods?
Cole: my favorite is pizza. My least favorite is spaghetti.
Me: yum. I love both of those! So do you have any big plans for the weekend?
Cole: nope. just playin'. So can I ask you a question?
Me: sure, go ahead.
Cole: What is your favorite healthy food?
Me: peanut butter and banana smoothies!

This concludes our interview. For a kid that usually never stops talking, it was harder than I thought it would be to get him to answer me!

1 comment:

  1. Lol. You did really well. My sons are like drawing blood from a stone but then I never had the wisdom to 'interview' them.

    ReplyDelete