Thursday, March 18, 2010

DENISE LOVES THESE BOOKS!!

I recently checked a couple of  Hungry Girl cookbooks out from the library. I'll be buying used copies off Amazon because I LOVE THEM! Amazing, yummy, "this-doesn't-taste-like-healthy-food" kind of thing.
Last night I handed one to Paco with a handful of sticky notes and asked him to pick some recipes he'd like to try, then we all went to the store after I finished at the gym. He picked some great recipes, and most of them are meat free (or easily modified)! He's ever so thoughtful. Dare I say he's even jumped on board (ok, halfway on board) with the vegetarian eating. Last night at the store he picked out several new meat-free products to try!! WOOT!

Here's just a handful of the recipes we are trying out in the next several days: four cheese stuffed-silly mushrooms, lean bean 'n cheese enchiladas, blt salad wrap, spicy tortilla pizza mexicali, san diego baja-style fish tacos.

Sounds like yummy stuff, no?


No comments:

Post a Comment