Wednesday, February 17, 2010

THIS AND THAT

First of all, I am SO excited to see some new people visiting my blog...it does my heart good and I look forward to making some new blog friends!

Last night's spin class was good...but man-oh-man is my rear sore today! That seat HURT! Today I am avoiding...sitting of any sort. HA! Other than that, I really liked the class. The first set of hills was the toughest...I felt like my legs were going to give out on me. After that, it was a great workout!

On to other things....it looks like I lost those  pesky 3 pounds I gained last week...everything is back on track. I've been to the gym for I-dont-know-how-many days straight, and feel amazing!

I'm working on a blog post about some things I am planning to accomplish as I drop the rest of the weight...but haven't gotten it wrapped up just yet. Hopefully by tomorrow. As for now, I'm going to catch up on things and hang out with my family tonight. Fun times :)

1 comment: