Sunday, February 28, 2010

RANDOM RANDOMNESS

Now that our big plans for church and a fun family day are dashed due to A) now my husband is working and B) the stomach flu has made an appearance, I am contemplating my NEW plans for today:
  • sit around this morning and mope because my plans are ruined....CHECK.
  • balance the neglected checkbook
  • laundry. laundry. laundry.
  • think of ways to get rid of the pesky neighbor kid who never goes away.
  • play SORRY with Gracie
  • catch up on Gilmore girls
  • clean the master bathroom...yuck. not pretty.
  • catch up (WAY up) on the kids' reading logs for school. I'm terrible about these. They're a pain.
  • mope about our big family bike ride that isn't happening today....CHECK
In other tremendously thrilling news....check out the new shelving my hubby put in our pantry. I wish I had taken a before picture because for years we have had 2 shelves and had to stack stuff on top of each other to get it all in. I am SO into organization so this makes me happy!!
Yes, I am in such a low place today that I am posting pictures like this. Who knows what I will be doing by the end of the day...{GRIN}

4 comments:

  1. Oh My Gosh! A pantry to die for. Such cleverness. I want one too.

    Hope you are feeling lots better by the time you read this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would die for a pantry that organized! It looks so good!

    We ended up going to church, grocery shopping, got an oil change and car wash, and paid bills. Now we're cooking a spiral cut ham...smells good too.

    Now you've got the "Bubba Update"...hmmm...maybe I should create a blog?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh...now a little cleaning and laundry, laundry, laundry (in between Facebook, Fishville & Farmville). Pathetic huh?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! I wish I had a pantry that looked like that! I wish I had that much food!! Looks great!

    (should I use any more !!!!'s????)

    ReplyDelete