Tuesday, February 2, 2010

BABBLE

So, I do NOT like my new blog look. Still gonna change it, just not today. Speaking of blogs, did I mention that my kiddos have started their own blogs? They are having fun with them, and aside from a bit of spellchecking on Mom's part, they get to write about whatever they want.

Another busy day of work, family, chores and yoga class. Exhausted this morning. It's rainy, which always makes me want to get back into my pj's and snuggle up with my people. Alas, this is not to be. Things to be done, responsibilities galore.

Just me and my coffee, listening to the rain and Joshua Radin on the radio before I scoot out into the real world. Darn that real world.

Oh, and a big congratulations to my friend Jaime, who is doing great on her own weight loss journey! Way to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment