Wednesday, January 20, 2010

VEGETARIAN CHILI

Last night I made what might be my all time favorite chili....EVER. It started out with a craving for chili, and since I didn't have everything I wanted, I just improvised. So, this will not be a traditional recipe, but rather just a list of everything I threw in. The amounts are up to you, depending how you like your chili!

VEGETARIAN CHILI

kidney beans
chili beans
black beans
canned tomatoes (I used the basil, onion and oregano type)
chopped celery
chopped carrots
taco seasoning (I was out of chili seasoning)
oregano
basil
onion powder (I was out of real onions, but I always prefer real onions)
worcestershire sauce (around 1/4 cup or so)

I planned on throwing in a package of morningstar "burger", but was out.
This was amazing!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment