Thursday, December 3, 2009

BIRTHDAY GIRL

Yesterday, I turned the ripe-old age of 37. I share my birthday with my dear friend Jenni, who did NOT turn 37! {I love ya Jenni!}

My day was filled with birthday wishes from friends and family, lunch with a friend, flowers from my husband and children, gifts, and finished off with a dinner date with Paco at Twigs, and included not one but two lemondrop martinis. Wow, they hit me hard, but were soooo good! This morning I am having coffee and ibuprofen for breakfast. The meal of champions.

I have been such a slacker about blogging!! I have lots to say, but keep getting wrapped up in everything else. Soooo, tonight you can expect a big ole' post about what's been going on in my life. I know you are waiting with baited breath, right?

Oh yeah, I'm up to 23 pounds lost! Sweet!!

No comments:

Post a Comment