Wednesday, October 28, 2009

HANGING ON...BARELY

Well, I haven't posted much lately. Our lives have been really, really full! Work's crazy. Soccer practice, cub scouts, ballet, daisy scouts every night this week. Friday will bring one field trip, two halloween parties AND Cole's birthday. On Saturday we will have a soccer game, a halloween party/trick or treating, and the Harvest festival at church. I need to slow down! Sunday should bring a day of reprieve...other than going in to work for a few hours and then church, I am going to spend the rest of the day RELAXING. Maybe I'll catch up on all those shows on my DVR. Fat chance!

Paco's been on vacation this week, and he has been a lifesaver. He's taken on lunch packing, errand running and just helping get us through this week. He put together Gracie's halloween costume, surprised her at school today with Wendy's for lunch, and is bringing decorations for Cole's "Nocturnal Party" at school. (i.e. halloween party) He's also taking charge of helping Cole with his first ever report for school.

I'm an awfully lucky girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment