Sunday, September 13, 2009

VINTAGE BARN

Yesterday, after Cole's soccer game, it was "Mom's day out!" After a coffee run, some girlfriends and I were off to the Vintage Barn flea market / antique show in Rathdrum. It was fun, but hot! It was definately my kind of place...
These photos are actually from last year, but you get the idea. I LOVE this vintage tote idea...isn't it cute? I fall in love with these every time I see them. I also adore these half aprons...they're so girly! I totally love aprons.
After all that time in the sun, we were hot and thirsty! We went to Azteca for some delicious mexican food. Muy delicioso! Then we stopped by Michael's craft store to wander about and check out their yarn. Still working on completing my scarf.
It was a fun, relaxing afternoon with great people. Who could ask for more?

2 comments: