Wednesday, September 16, 2009

BACKACHES AND BACKHOES

I woke up this morning to the sound of a backhoe literally 10 feet from our bedroom window, and with a backache! Good morning sunshine! I think I slept so hard that I never moved, so that must be why I'm so stiff and sore this morning. Or maybe its from hauling giant boulders into our yard for landscaping. Hmmm.

As for the backhoe, its part of our never-ending sewer process that's been going on since the beginning of July. They start every day at promptly 7am. This morning they were running late, so we got to sleep until 7:02 am. Its hard to sleep knowing there are guys outside my bedroom window. HA! Everyday when I'm coming home from work, just getting into our driveway is a process. Drive around the block. Weave around the equipment. Park in front of someone else's house until you can pull in. I must say though that Cole is really enjoying watching all the big equipment. This morning he stood on the deck and took a video of them digging up our backyarde. Oh joy! All this for the low, low price of 10k. We are so lucky!

No comments:

Post a Comment