Sunday, July 26, 2009

I'M GRATEFUL FOR....

  • my God
  • my husband
  • my two beautiful children
  • a house to live in
  • long term, secure jobs that provide well
  • health insurance
  • moments to myself
  • our health
  • family who loves on our children, AND us :)
  • 401k's and IRA's that are on an upswing
  • our church
  • friends
  • my children's unconditional love
  • a company who lets me put my family first
  • neighbors that watch out for us
  • my thriving garden
  • my mom's recovery
  • unexpected surprises
  • living in the pacific northwest
  • the possible adventure of a new city, if Paco's work takes us there
  • my husband's love and respect
  • God's love for me, especially when I don't deserve it!

What are YOU grateful for?

1 comment:

  1. My comments are working. I think your computer just doesn't like my blog.

    :(

    ReplyDelete