Tuesday, May 26, 2009

PLAYDATES

Last week, we took Cole and Grace, and two of their friends, out for an afternoon of bowling and playing at the park. Here's the little Suttons brushing up on their bowling skills...


Gracie and Carolynn giving me their best smiles...
Cole and Joseph...don't they just look like trouble?
and, for good measure, a shot of my gorgeous bowling shoes...
In case you were wondering (you know you were), I was not the least bit embarassed when the people next to me watched me taking pictures of my shoe. I have no shame!

After bowling and pizza, it was off to the park...
You may be wondering why there aren't any pictures of the boys playing at the park. That's because they wouldn't stay in one place long enough for me to get one! Everyone had fun and were good and tired by the time we got home. If only every day could be a day at the park!

2 comments:

  1. Those shoes are HOT. You should buy a pair for work.

    ;)


    -Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew if anyone would appreciate those shoes, it would be you!

    ReplyDelete