Monday, May 25, 2009

CRAPPY CUPCAKE MAKER

Against my better judgement, I let Gracie buy a cupcake maker at Toys R Us yesterday. She had gift cards and I promised her she could get whatever she wanted. So, we spent $30 on this cupcake maker and attempted to use it this morning. That thing is garbage! First of all, its a ton of work for one stinkin' cupcake.

Secondly, the cupcakes smell disgusting. I couldn't even bring myself to try it. Of course, what do you expect from something that cooks in the microwave for 30 seconds...SHE didn't even eat the cupcake, for crying out loud!

Lastly, the giant contraption you see here does nothing more than "supposedly" frost your cupcake with beautiful swirls of frosting. In reality, it dumps a glob of it in the same place every time it rotates.

Long story short (or not so short), after talking with Gracie we took the stupid thing back. I think I'll buy her a pastry decorating kit, that comes with all the different styles of tips, and she can make real cupcakes that won't make our stomachs turn. She picked out Twister and a wii cheerleading game. Everyone is happy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment