Wednesday, April 15, 2009

GIMME MY COFFEE


Given that my day began 13 hours and 19 minutes ago, and that bedtime won't be feasible for another 3 hours at least, it would seem that coffee is in order. I will be so glad when tomorrow is over and I have a few days to myself. The past few weeks have been brutal, but I made it through. Should be smooth sailing from here for the most part.

I had a call from my Dad today saying that my Grandfather had a slight stroke yesterday. We are keeping him in our prayers and hope he has a speedy recovery.

The sun is shining, and its supposed to be in the mid-70's this weekend! Sounds like a good opportunity for some fun outside, even if some of it is "yardwork" kind of fun!

Well now, this wasn't a very exciting post at all, was it? What can I say, my life isn't ALWAYS as thrilling as it seems. HA.

No comments:

Post a Comment