Monday, March 2, 2009

NOT ME!




Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

So, with much trepidation, I give you my first ever "Not me! Monday" entry:

*I did NOT put the finishing touches of my makeup on while driving to work at 5:30am just so I could squeeze in a couple minutes on the computer before I left for work. That is completely unsafe, and I wouldn't dream of it! I'm WAYYY more responsible than that.

*I did NOT bribe my son with candy to get him to go to the grocery store with me so I wouldn't have to go alone. NOT ME! I also did not tell him I thought someone was at the door (great diversion tactic) when we were cleaning his bedroom so I could quickly throw a few things away without him noticing. That's a sneaky, low down, no good thing to do, and I would never sink to that level.

And I DEFINATELY did not weasel my way out of taking my son to math game night at school tonight by guilting my husband into doing it by looking reaaaally tired and worn out, and giving him my best exasperated face.

NOPE. NOT ME.

Hey, this IS fun! Check back next week for a new "Not me! Monday" to see what sorts of horrible things I may (or may not) confess to doing simply for the purpose of entertaining my family and friends. That's right, I'm giving you permission to hear about my deepest, darkest doings (well, not ALL of them, what kind of girl do you take me for?) for the sake of fun. Lucky you!

3 comments:

  1. I love doing this. I haven't done it in a month or so though. It is lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you are so evil...it can be so fun! :)

    ReplyDelete