Wednesday, February 25, 2009

RAIN, RAIN, GO AWAY

Dang it anyway!! It's raining again today and the kids and I had plans to take a bike ride this afternoon if the weather was fairly decent. It was starting to almost feel spring like! Now, I have lured them into the living room for an episode of spongebob so I can balance the checkbook and pay some bills. (oh yeah, and blog!) Tomorrow we are going swimming at the gym so they can get back in practice for summer. I put a roast in the crock pot this morning so I don't have to mess with dinner for them tonight. Today was not as productive day at work as I was hoping, due to a long meeting this morning and then lots of interruptions this afternoon. Tomorrow I will accomplish all sorts of wonderful things! (Check back tomorrow to see if I was able to follow through on this!) I just read this and it is extremely boring. Oh well, I can't be exciting every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment