Thursday, February 26, 2009

HAPPY NOW?

So, just to appease my dear friend Amanda and her Amanda-like ways, I adjusted the photos around at the top of my page. I had no idea the placement of the photos would irritate her so. Maybe she's extra vulnerable due to the icky sickness shes been plagued with, or maybe its just how she likes things done in Amandaland. Nonetheless, I'm staying on her good side. (Plus, she has the key to the chocolate locker at work and goodness knows I don't want to burn that bridge).

On to other things. Busy day at work, didn't accomplish as much as I set out to but am satisfied with my progress. Picked the kids up at work, came home, threw in a load of laundry, dug through the backpacks, pulled out the important stuff and pretended not to notice the smell of smelly shoes coming from son's backpack. Will let Dad investigate that one. Put together a snack for the kids, filled out a scholastic book order form for school, sorted papers and filled out forms. Packed lunches for tomorrow (the kids' and mine, no need packing one for Paco because he always leaves it at home anyway). Took a peek at the checkbook and am taking a break before I start on dinner. At this rate of progress I may be able to sneak in an episode of LOST and feel completely guilt-free about it. Life is good!

Thought I would send a message out to my great friend Amy, who I found out today is following the blog. You should totally start your own blog....you have great kid stories that often make me feel good about just having 2 kids! Now that I know you're reading this (and Andy too) I'll try not to spill too many secrets so we can keep the mystery alive. (Not to mention, what would the boys think if they knew how much chocolate is actually in the chocolate locker right now?) By the way...I just LOVE Austin in his new glasses! You should put a pic on your facebook page.

Okay, enough already. I'm almost certain these kids are going to want dinner tonight. For crying out loud, this will be the 5th dinner they've demanded this week! This is getting out of hand!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I got a whole paragraph. I feel almost famous.

    And as for the key to the chocolate locker, I'd never thought of using it as leverage before. Thanks for the idea.

    p.s. blog looks better :)

    ReplyDelete